Seeking candidates to work within a highly focused team to provide administrative and operational support. The ideal candidate will be organized and efficient and will ensure our communications are swift, effective and informative for internal and external stakeholders.
Support and maintain internal and external communications within the organisation and assist to execute the communications strategy, and maintain project documentation:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce, sub-edit and distribute updates about program activities, projects in the field and events
- Draft, edit and distribute materials for publication and circulation
- Oversee the design, creation and distribution of all promotional material in coordination with a design resource
- Drafting, layouts, inclusion and exclusion of relevant data, sticking to schedules
- Ensure coordination between internal departments and assist in the implementation of the organization's activities
- Develop, manage, update and write content for website
- Maintain social media accounts
- Support the implementation of a social media strategy
- Plan/create multi-media communications materials (including presentations or proposals for local partnerships, internal trainings etc.)
- Maintain database of reports, program information and other material – for internal and external purposes
- At least 1 year of relevant communications related work experience;
- Experience with media an additional asset.
- Excellent communication, networking, and inter-personal skills;
- Innovative and creative thinking in relation to communication
- Proven excellence in writing and editing skills in English and urdu
- Good knowledge of computer tools, web and layout design an asset.
- Independent professional to contribute to the overall goal of the organization;
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure;
- Some willingness to travel.
If interested, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com